ZRT Matrix Therapy is a German therapeutic method that involves restoration of altered cellular rhythm of the injured, pain-causing, or stiff body part. This therapy is built upon offering optimized conditions to tissues and muscles such as smooth blood flow, good metabolic rate, and elimination of metabolic waste before building the muscle strength and coordination. This therapy offers phenomenal results and rapid recovery as compared to any other conventional treatments. It was found that the rate of injuries in muscles and tendons reduced significantly in athletes who have undergone this therapy. Not only sports but also various conditions as follow:
- Frozen shoulder, Calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
- Repetitive strain injury ( More in IT profesionales)
- Ligament/Meniscal Injuries
- Chronic muscle pain and stiffness
- Tennis Elbow
- Fibromyalgia (Neck muscle Spasm)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Unexplained joint pain like chronic back pain
- Cervical/ Lumbar spondylosis, prolapsed disc
- Pre and Postoperative pain and Stiffness e.g. after knee replacement , post fracture Surgery
- Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
The therapy can be used to reduce spasticity and tightness for conditions including:
- Parkinson's disease
- Cerebral Palsy
ZRT Matrix Therapy helps in regulating the circulation at microscopic and macroscopic level. Moreover, it can be used for healing of wounds.
Athletes may undergo unexpected sprain and acute pain during the training or matches. With ZRT Matrix Therapy, athletes can recover rapidly and get back on the field early after the injury. It helps in offering ease in mobilization of joints and relieving muscle sprain and strain.
We, at Nexus, have experienced physiotherapists who offer ZRT Matrix Therapy to help you in speedy recovery. Book an appointment soon and avail solutions from the best physiotherapists in Pune.