Pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy involves directing the bursts of low-level electromagnetic radiation toward damaged & injured tissues and bones for healing, relieving pain, and stimulating organs. This is a painless method of therapy to send electricity to cells for enable speedy healing. Through this therapy, the cells are recharged. The electromagnetic waves give cells the much-needed energy and restore them naturally. It acts as a “battery recharger” for the injured cells. Along with enabling various healing mechanisms, PEMF therapy has been useful in neurological, neuroendocrine, and psychological concerns. This therapy technique also possesses ability for accelerating bone, tissue and nerve regeneration.
Effects of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
The wave bands that find relevance in human beings such as Alpha, Beta, Theta, Delta, and Schumann frequency can be produced during the treatment.
Precise effects of PEMF
- Building strength of the immune system against metabolic-related allergies and infections
- Accelerating wound healing, pain reduction, and prevention of post-operative secondary bleedings ·
- Enhancement of bone and cartilage structure
- Enabling the balance in hormones
- Better cell metabolism & detoxification
- Rise in oxygen supply of the cells
- Regeneration and anti-stress impact
- Extended physical and mental capacity
- Circle system stabilization
- Better blood circulation
- Less age-related suffering
- Enhanced well-being
- Success in education and work
- Fast recovery & cure of various clinical patterns and diseases
- Rapid rehabilitation following injuries and surgeries
- Prompt regaining health and vitality
Fracture and wound healing, Morbus Sudeck, Osseo-integration of endoprosthesis, Arthrosis, Resorption of postoperative edema and hematoma, Immobilization (prophylaxis for decubitus, atrophy, thrombosis), postoperative pain, nerve regeneration.
Osteoporosis, Aseptic Osteonecrosis to loosen endoprosthesis, rheumatic diseases (arthrosis, arthritis, Bechterew disease, fibromyalgia), All kind of musculoskeletal pain (e.g. degeneration of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine and its associated muscular pain, myogelosis). Acute joint and muscle injuries, tendon shortening, epicondylitis, atrophy reduction, achillodynia.
Coronary circulatory disorder (coronary insufficiency, morbus Reynaud), regulation of blood pressure (Hypertension, Hypotension), venous circulatory disorder (thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, crural ulcus), metabolic disease (diabetes mellitus, thyroid disorder, increased cholesterol level), respiratory disorders (bronchial asthma, pulmonary emphysema, pneumonia), disorder of the digestive system, myocardial infarction, condition after angina pectoris, immune deficiency, infectious disease.
Menstrual irregularity, premenstrual syndrome, dysmenorrhoea, climacteric syndrome, infections, sexual insufficiency, urinary incontinence, prostatitis, prostatic hypertrophy, regeneration after birth delivery, haemorrhoids.
Wound healing (burns, ulcera, decubitus), furunculus, acne, collagenosis, carbuncle, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, scar pain.
ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat): Acute hearing loss, tympano otitis, tinnitus, sinusitis, laryngitis.
Consult the physiotherapist before opting for PEMF if one of these contra-indications applies to you:
- Electronic implants such as heart pacemakers, defibrillators or pumps
- Strong angina pectoris
- Cardiac disorders or diseases
- Seizure disorder/epilepsy
- Acute bleedings
- Acute TBC
- Serious acromycosis
Duration of Therapy:
This therapy should be used once or twice a day for 15 to 30 minutes. The PEMF unit may only be used for one person at a time.
At Nexus, we have a PEMF unit to help you restore health and improve performance through
non-invasive and natural methods. Book an appointment instantly and end the search for the
best physiotherapist in Pune.